By Pranay Jha
| May 4, 2017 | In Articles
| Total Views [ 674 ]
Protect your VMware enviroment by adding VMware vCenter server or ESXi Host
Vembu VDR can be use to protect VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, or Physical Envrionment. Here you will see how to Protect your VMware vSphere Environment using this tool. Protect your VMware enviroment by adding VMware vCenter server or ESXi Host and then choose the Virtual machines you would like to backup/replicate.
Step by Step:-
- Login to Vembu BDR Data Backups Management Console.
- Click on Dashboard. It will show all kind of backup platform it supports.
- As we are going to proect VMware vSphere environment, Click on Add VMware vSphere Server.
- Provide Virtual Center Server Name and other required information.
- Click on Save.
- Virtual Center has been added to Vembu BDR Management Console. Now all ESXi hosts and Virtual Machines will be visible when you configure Backup jobs in next article.
Same way you can configure if you want to add any specific ESXi Host.
Share this on Social Media
About the Author
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Pranay Jha, bring along a total of 11+ years of extensive experience with me in Information Technology sector for organizations from small business to large enterprises, wherein my current assignment I am associated with IBM as a Technical Solution Architect for Virtualization platform. I am vExpert x 3 (16/17/18), VCIX-DCV, VCAP5/6-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCP7-CMA, VCP5/6-DCV, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VSP, VCE-CIA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA(Messaging). I am also an Independent blogger and founder of http://vmwareinsight.com and https://cloudpathshala.com. I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Message via Contact Us form.