By Pranay Jha
| Sep 26, 2019 | In Articles
| Update: Sep 26, 2019
| Total Views [ 353 ]
Minimum Servers Required: -
- vRA appliance
- IaaS Server (Can be one or many)
- DB Server
Tips and Lesson Learnt:
- Make sure you install DB server before executing installation wizard for vRA.
- Dont run installation wizard from iaaS server.
- vRA dont reuqired vDS mandatory. Though you can use it.
- IaaS must have atleast 8 Gb RAM and 2 CPU.
- You can install IaaS on same DB server.
- If you cancel vRA installation wizard one time, you will not get it again. You have to re deploy the appliance.
- Make sure you have enough admin priviledge to install the components.
- vRA license is required.
You can use below link to to download IaaS management agent.
You can use below link to access vRA console
Share this on Social Media
About the Author
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Pranay Jha, bring along a total of 11+ years of extensive experience with me in Information Technology sector for organizations from small business to large enterprises, wherein my current assignment I am associated with IBM as a Technical Solution Architect for Virtualization platform. I am vExpert x 3 (16/17/18), VCIX-DCV, VCAP5/6-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCP7-CMA, VCP5/6-DCV, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VSP, VCE-CIA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA(Messaging). I am also an Independent blogger and founder of http://vmwareinsight.com and https://cloudpathshala.com. I can be reached via email at email@example.com or Direct Message via Contact Us form.