By Pranay Jha
| Jun 30, 2020 | In Articles
| Total Views [ 74 ]
Thanks for visiting my website and showing your interst in advertising your product through this channel. There are several ways and pricing options, that you may choose. Advertising on VMwareInsight Blog can give you a good opportunity to boost your website or bring your company into the spotlight.
Advertising Options: -
- Sponsorship as a banner of the size(250*250), partner page & review combo.
- Sponsorship in the form of a dedicated Partner page for Product that might contain some brief information about the company, products and its features.
- Banner advertisements that run across the site.
- Testing product under various environments like VMware, Hyper-V, Cloud VDI.
- Writing blogs on some of the key features of products that can be posted on my blog site.
- Writing generic technology articles around topics related to Product.
Pricing Options: -
- Yearly Package - Banner of Size 250x250 on front page of website - Total Yearly Cost $500 including all taxes.
- Quarterly Package - Banner of Size 250x250 on front of website - Total Quarterly Cost $200 including all taxes.
- Prices for yearly sponsorship for all options 1 to 4 is a total $800.
- Cost for additional banners(if required) of size 728x90 is $300 yearly. It will be on top of the website.
- For option 5 & 7, costing is $5 per screenshot in the blog. Let's take an example, any blog related to your product has 5 steps explanation with 5 screenshots, total cost for blog is $25.
- If you provide a draft of a blog, then cost is $35 per blog.
This package includes regular updating of new versions and features to audiences through different social platforms. Other options are also available at different cost for other customized sizes of banners.
For any further query, send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this on Social Media
About the Author
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Pranay Jha, bring along a total of 11+ years of extensive experience with me in Information Technology sector for organizations from small business to large enterprises, wherein my current assignment I am associated with IBM as a Technical Solution Architect for Virtualization platform. I am vExpert x 3 (16/17/18), VCIX-DCV, VCAP5/6-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCP7-CMA, VCP5/6-DCV, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VSP, VCE-CIA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA(Messaging). I am also an Independent blogger and founder of http://vmwareinsight.com and https://cloudpathshala.com. I can be reached via email at email@example.com or Direct Message via Contact Us form.