By Pranay Jha
| Apr 4, 2021 | In Articles
| Total Views [ 295 ]
- Control Node
- Managed Hosts
- Inventory - List of managed hosts
- Configuration File - What port, what user, what should be remote username, etc…
- Modules - Piece of Python Codes which help us to perform the task on all the managed hosts.
- Plugins - To enhance the functionality of ansible
- Playbooks - YAML – Collection of tasks (Modules)
Share this on Social Media
About the Author
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Pranay Jha, bring along a total of 11+ years of extensive experience with me in Information Technology sector for organizations from small business to large enterprises, wherein my current assignment I am associated with IBM as a Technical Solution Architect for Virtualization platform. I am vExpert x 3 (16/17/18), VCIX-DCV, VCAP5/6-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCP7-CMA, VCP5/6-DCV, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VSP, VCE-CIA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA(Messaging). I am also an Independent blogger and founder of http://vmwareinsight.com and https://cloudpathshala.com. I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Message via Contact Us form.