By Pranay Jha
| Apr 11, 2016 | In Tutorials
| Update: Jun 21, 2016
| Total Views [ 788 ]
VMware vSphere 6.0 provide as vMotion of Virtual machine across vCenters. There are some prerequisites to perform this task which must be meet:-
- Hosts in source and destinations should be in same version 6.0 or later.
- Required Enterprise Plus License.
- Must be in Enhanced Linked Mode.
- Both VC SSO must be in same Domain for authentication purpose.
- Both VC must be time synchronized with each other.
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Pranay Jha, bring along a total of 11+ years of extensive experience with me in Information Technology sector for organizations from small business to large enterprises, wherein my current assignment I am associated with IBM as a Technical Solution Architect for Virtualization platform. I am also an Independent blogger and founder of Vmwareinsight.com. I can be reached via email at email@example.com or Direct Message via Contact Us form.